If you are a NWT resident, over the age of 60, own and live in your own home, and meet GNWT Education, Culture and Employment’s Household Income Test, you may be eligible for the Senior Home Heating Subsidy

To apply, you must complete a Senior Home Heating Subsidy Application, provide proof of age, your income, and proof of home ownership to your local ECE Service Centre.

For more information and the application form, please visit ECE’s website and read over the most recent subsidy guidelines (2013).